I recommend that we rename the proposal to the following:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/changing_table

Then we can create a redirect from the old URL so that all links mentioned
in this thread and elsewhere will work indefinitely. Please verify that
both the main page and the talk page redirects.