Am Mo., 20. Mai 2019 um 07:07 Uhr schrieb Valor Naram <valin...@gmx.net>:

> What do you mean with "feature"? Do you mean the whole proposal? Do you
> mean the "feature" subtag ( changing_table:features )?

 "feature" is referring to whatever thing you are intending the tag for, or
"property" if it is intended as a property for some other "feature".
I see you have now added "A tag for tagging changing tables." ,which is
fine, I found the former, generic description "A tag to mark the
possibility to change the baby's nappy." confusing, and would suggest to
remove it (because "a possibility to ..." is much broader in meaning than
just a changing table).

>From what I understand, the tag seems to be intended as a property only
(requires a "feature" to add to), right?

Cheers,
Martin