I think that this is a language issue and the hallway (German "Flur") is
meant, not the floor.

    Am Dienstag, 21. Mai 2019, 03:11:32 MESZ hat marc marc
<marc_marc_...@hotmail.com> Folgendes geschrieben:

 Hello,

 > https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/changing_table

questions / minor suggestions :

in changing_table:location=room what's the usecase of :
"or the floor to the toilets" ? maybe just drop it.
if someone wants to put their child on the floor, I don't see how
we could describe that this floor is adapted but not this other one

the first sentence of the tagging paragraph is about the rational (why
some other existing tag doesn't fit the need),
drop or move it to the rational paragraph

Regards,
Marc