Le 23.05.19 à 00:23, Michael Reichert a écrit :
> What is your opinion on this issue?

Thanks for the so documented message.
I didn't read all numbers but indeed, some plateform aren't
a footway
some are a path
some of indoor feature (more like a room=corridor)
it could be a good idea to improve the routing in those case,
but not with an easy/wrong assertion "all plateform mean X access"
some may get a highway tag to avoid breaking the highway network
some have a highway through the plateform area (that the issue of having
a linear+area network)

I may have missed the last iD update announcement announcing this,
what this transparent or discovered by chance?