I would like to use walking route relations as they are in OSM, in apps
like OsmAnd, Garmin devices, and planner applications. Currently, you
can't. As far as I can see, they all re-route  instead of using an already
available route (= chain of ways). I would like to see unbroken elevation
profiles for OSM-routes. I would like a gpx from an OSM route to be direcly
usable in navigation apps and devices and reasonably adaptible as one route
in route editing software (without spikes and ordering problems).

Fr gr Peter Elderson