Well, as there is no clear consensus in how to classify between hamlets,
villages, towns and cities, i'd tried to move the debate as best i could.

My goal would be to create a default algorithm to classify these places,
but as jeisenbe pointed out, there are several criterias around the globe
as to how to classify them, so i created that table to reflect the uses.

Maybe we could also mark the first row of the table with a global
classification, for any new data entered in the OSM database, and try to
move the existing ones toward it. The alternative is just to reflect the
uses of this tags in different parts of the World.