> Is it allowed to add images from Wikipedia to OSM-Wiki?

Yes, and all you have to do is write image=
File:Dauercamper_Asel_Sued_Edersee_20101024.JPG in the Description
box, for example. I've updated the new page with the image and some
more details, like that it needs to be added to a camp_site,
caravan_site or camp_pitch feature.

Thanks for documenting the tag!

(While I wouldn't have picked the key "permanent_camping" myself if
it's only on a seasonal or annual basis, I think it's probably fine,
and I can't think of a better English term.)

- Joseph Eisenberg