Joseph Eisenberg <joseph.eisenb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> (While I wouldn't have picked the key "permanent_camping" myself if
> it's only on a seasonal or annual basis, I think it's probably fine,
> and I can't think of a better English term.)

I can not talk for other countries, but in Germany this setting is
definitely *permanent* in a way that people typically have their caravans on
the same pitch for years.  Its only the fee which is charged on a seasonal
or annual basis.

Sven

--
"Thinking of using NT for your critical apps?
                                  Isn't there enough suffering in the world?"