Hi,

I agree with you, that is why I need everyone’s input before making the proposal

I did consider using the toilet tag, unfortunately there is no toilet and it
would give the area a feeling of respectability. If it is piled high with
plastic bags, assorted rubbish and human piss and shit then it is more a sign
that they need a toilet. It would definitely need a different symbol. I was
thinking of a squatting man symbol

 Maybe “landuse=open_defecation_area” would be more appropriate but that may
interfere with other land use tags. So I still lean towards open_defecation=yes

Thoughts?

Cheers

Bob