On 21.9.2019 13.56, Joseph Eisenberg wrote:
Could you provide a link to one of these?

I think these might be what we call a “retreat center” in the USA.
They are campsites used for groups only, or sometimes more like
resorts with chalets and apartments.

If the accommodations are tents and rough cabins mainly, I would use
tourism=camp_site plus group_only=yes

The tag group_only was meant for campsites that are just for groups:
"Is it only usable for a group, eg. Church Groups, Schools, Clubs?"
(seehttps://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:tourism%3Dcamp_site)

Sure.

https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/450218735
This is one of the large ones. The center's web site is at https://www.turunseurakunnat.fi/kirkot-ja-tilat/leirikeskukset/kunstenniemen-leirikeskus . This is a center which has a camping ground and multiple larger cabins with multi-person rooms for accommodation and one or more meeting rooms for trainings, programme etc.

https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/727035045
The center's web site is at https://hp.partio.fi/hameen-partiopiiri/kokoustilat-ja-leirialueet/laitikkala/ . This is a smaller center with a single building containing group accommodation rooms for about 50 people, a few group meetings rooms and one larger meeting rooms, plus kitchen and dining room.

I've previously used camp_site for these, but it seems a bit unsuitable since they're not really only used for accommodation but has indoor accommodation and meeting facilities.

Best regards,
--
Jyri-Petteri Paloposki