On 23.9.2019 9.49, Warin wrote:
"Thirty en-suite bedrooms ranging from standard and family rooms to individually styled Executive Rooms. All bedrooms are equipped with tea and coffee-making facilities, telephones and colour televisions.

Dormitory accommodation and camping facilities are also available by arrangement. Exclusive use of the hotel, its grounds and facilities can be arranged subject to availability.

Camping is available which must be booked in advance. The charge is £6 per person per night which includes use of the indoor heated swimming pool and showers.

It seems I forgot about this discussion, sorry! Anyway, I meant that the course centers I'm referring to are more low end – no reception, no staff (except possibly a cook, though only in the larger ones). The one you linked seemed more high-end with en-suite rooms, reception and other facilities.

Best regards,
--
Jyri-Petteri Paloposki