Questions about using cycle relations properly:

I am mapping and repairing cycle roads in the Kanto/Tokyo area. There are a lot
of designated cycling roads that follow a long rivers and other water features
out into the countryside, making up a regional system, and a lot of smaller
local cycling roads (also along small rivers) that connect neighborhoods and
towns together.
example: https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/3218181
<https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/3218181>

I’m working to get all the individual ways of the cycle roads into relations
and to properly classify these (local/regional, etc).

But on the cycling layer of OSM, I find regular roads labeled as cycle routes:
mountain roads where professional cyclists like to exercise labeled as a
“cycling route”, which seems like “mapping for the renderer”.

example: https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/8066243
<https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/8066243>

- They don’t seem to be cycling roads - all the relation members are trunk
roads or similar - no cycleways whatsoever.

-they are dangerous routes with no side-paths, sidewalks, or dedicated cycle
lanes - just regular roads.

- they are exercise loops or hill climbs for pro cyclistsand serve no purpose
for travelers or commuters.

- they are not, AFAIK, part of an official “cycling network”. The
Super-relation someone has added all cycle routes to ( 関東地方サイクリングロード・ネットワーク ).
<https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/8051094>  also seems to be made-up and
not official either - the name only returns one result (the OSM data page) when
searched.

To me, these non-cycle routes are just garbage relations meant to have the
route show up on the cycling view of OSM for people doing workouts.

I want to delete these fake “mountain workout” relations that should be mapped
in strava or a similar workout app.

Javbw