On Wed, 11 Dec 2019 at 04:34, François Lacombe <fl.infosrese...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Basically, it's really simple : the first box in the street your home is
> connected on. If you don't find it, don't map it.
> There are places where lines go out of homes from the roof and reach the
> box on a pole in the street.

In a lot of areas around here, all infrastructure is underground, so our
lead-in cable (now an internet connection only) runs from a box on the
outside wall of the house, under our front yard to a pit on the footpath,
then to a bigger pit further down the road, & onwards from there.

Should these pits be mapped under this scheme?

Thanks

Graeme