Am Mo., 27. Jan. 2020 um 14:59 Uhr schrieb European Water Project <
europeanwaterproj...@gmail.com>:

> Hello Martin,
>
> A refill scheme is a cafe, bar, restaurant, club, hotel participating in
> one of the many refill schemes where they agree to fill up anybody's water
> bottle for free without any requirement to consume on the premises.    Self
> serve is not a requirement.  A sticker or sign must be shown for an
> establishment to be tagged as part of the refill scheme and just because a
> barman fills up your bottle, one shouldn't tag a bar as part of a refill
> scheme. Nor should an establishment be tagged as part of a refill scheme if
> you need to fill your bottle up in the bathroom.

I see. Then I am not enthusiastic about the proposed tag, because it
requires from any business to be part of a scheme in order to be mappable
as providing free water bottle refills. Someone who simply provides it,
could not be tagged, right?

Cheers
Martin