On Thu, 30 Jan 2020 at 09:17, Kevin Kenny <kevin.b.ke...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 29, 2020 at 6:09 PM Joseph Eisenberg
> <joseph.eisenb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Also they all have dispensing=yes, which is mostly true I think, but I
> > do not recall checking any option to add this, which makes me question
> > whether the tag has any meaning when it is automatically added by iD.
>
> I wonder whether the tag has any meaning in the US at all. It's hard
> to imagine a store paying a registered pharmacist just to dispense
> things liike pseudoephedrine and iodine.

That's one that's often confused me, because in Australia,* every* chemist
/ pharmacy (some are called one, some the other, & a few drug stores are
now also starting to appear) dispenses prescription medicine (or at least
I've never heard of one that doesn't?).

I guess it's different in other parts of the world?

  Thanks

Graeme