Thanks, Marc, for spotting the spelling error.

you seem to have a typo in the "foot:lanes=no|dsgnated"
> But when I look at the Mapillary photo's I think there are 2 bicycle
> lanes (one for each direction) and a sidewalk (there is a kerb) for
> pedestrians.

Yes, there is a (mini-) kerb) and hence I could tag this as as two separate
ways.

Let's move to a nearby foot-cycle-way: Mapillary foto
<https://www.mapillary.com/map/im/FAvNjhxkGmRdSaoJZOwzdA>
I mapped it as a separate foot-cycle-path
<https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/87548993> with segregation, because it
is separated from the main carriageway by metal arcs. So let me repeat my
question for this one:
how can I tag the relative position of the foot lane and the cycling lane
on this segregated foot-cycle-path?
Would
highway=path
bicycle=designated