Hello,

iD giving a message about all types of aerialway tations to add there the public transport tagging.

For me the public transport tagging should not be addet to a winter sport aerialway.
Winter sport areas main function it to having fun and not to transport people.

Also iD is giving these function on goods they in the most cases are not allowed for people to access.
The most aerialways are used for winter sports(zip line for fun) and only some smal ammount of gondola/cable_car/chair_lift etc. are used only for public transport.

There are over 15000 aerialway stations in Europe and over 1000 are just tagged also with public_transport

For me these combination is in the most situations wrong and for this iD should not have this "fixing" function.

Maybe I am wrong with this, but if we add public_transport to winter sports we should also add public_transport to escalators, moving walkways, elevators, amusement ride, alpine slide etc.

regards
Gregor