Here's another historic object no longer visible:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/297086978

I have to be honest, I didn't check the whole traject for possible visible
remains.
But in the fields east and west of approximately this point
(https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/297086978#map=18/51.03787/3.07420) I saw
nothing on the ground and nothing visible in the different aerial images. Not
even in the hillshade elevation maps available there.