Well, if you do a couple of intersections it's no big deal, but if every
intersection would need this and it breaks relations, no matter whose fault
it is, it is a problem. Then it's not just modeling, but forced repair
work. May be worth it, but I would like to know that at proposal time, not
by discovering all routes and turn restrictions are broken.

Just a consideration, if it doesn't break anything it's fine.

Best, Peter Elderson