On Sat, 18 Jul 2020 at 18:53, Tod Fitch <t...@fitchfamily.org> wrote:

> What I’d like is one or two tags to indicate that all visible indications
> of a water way ends at this point and that the QA tools should not flag
> them as errors to be fixed.

One of the things we need is an anti-spring.  Marked on Ordnance Survey maps
as a sink.  We have natural=sinkhole but that seems only to apply to a large
hole and/or depression.

I can see that the underground storm drain system may need a different
> indication as the waterway does continue, it is just not visible where.

It's a culvert, if you know its route.  Otherwise it's anybody's guess
where it goes
and what happens to it.

--
Paul