Hi Michal,
I would stay with information=guidepost for those.
They serve exactly the same purpose, so they should get the same major tag. It's only the way the sign is made that is different. You can add the common tags like "support", "material", "location" or "colour" to give further details about the style of the marker.

If it's really needed, we can also add another tag to specify the type of marker. Unfortunately guidepost=* has already been taken for something different, so one could define guidepost:type=*.

Jan