So let me just repeat to see whether I understand you correctly. You
would like to see protection measures getting implemented in
OpenStreetMap editors (like JOSM, iD and Vespucci)?

Such protection would warn if any node or way is moved that has
accuracy < 1? And/or it would warn if the accumulated move is more
than the specified accuracy?