On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 4:27 PM 80hnhtv4agou--- via Tagging <
tagging@openstreetmap.org> wrote:

> one of the points that i talked about, that no one has answered yet is
> what about someone not local
>
> who just puts 400 + unverified stops on platforms and there all wrong.

Again, is there a reason you're not referring to me by name? It's getting a
little on my nerves.

I'll answer your question, though. If you want to verify and reposition
them, go ahead. If you want to add more stop_position nodes to reflect
train lengths, please feel free. Otherwise, if they still bother you,
perhaps you can leave them alone and let others improve them.

-Clay