Am 14.08.2020 um 14:29 schrieb Mateusz Konieczny via Tagging:

Aug 13, 2020, 15:01 by em...@daniel-korn.de:

    Here's an example [1] where the name of the tunnel seems to be
    tagged as "name". I'm not sure what the roads name is (might be
    Schlossbergtunnel, Hegelstraße or Rheinlandstraße). Tagging it to
    tunnel:name would definitely clarify on this.

    So is there a consensus that one should tag "tunnel:name" instead
    of "name" for the name of the tunnel?

If name or road and tunnel is different - yes.

If name of tunnel is also name of road then name tag should be fine.
So in my example of "Schlossbergtunnel", how would you have it tagged?