sent from a phone

> On 22. Aug 2020, at 12:11, Jake Edmonds via Tagging
> <tagging@openstreetmap.org> wrote:
>
> Doesn’t bridge:structure refer to the design of the supports?

I would say bridge:structure refers to the structural system of the bridge
(e.g. arch, beam, pylon with ropes, etc.) so I agree that it is not a suitable
key for the location of the bridge in its environment or the purpose of the
bridge.

For me, the interesting feature is a specific kind of footway here (because it
is purposefully designed to pass inside the canopy, so you can enjoy a
different perspective and enter in middle of the trees). If happens to be a
bridge like structure, as it is raised, but the specific kind of bridge is
probably secondary for all but architects and structural engineers.

Cheers Martin