sent from a phone

> On 24. Aug 2020, at 15:46, Vucod via Tagging <tagging@openstreetmap.org>
> wrote:
>
> length and width keys on benches were refused because they judged that it was
> going too much into details

I don’t know who “they” are, but “they” can well stick with this opinion and
not map these properties just like you can use them without asking anyone for
permission.

With regard to the topic we are discussing here, length and width (maybe depth?
Be sure to document which dimension is described with which key, because it
doesn’t seem perfectly clear what width refers to) or more generally the
dimensions seem quite relevant for the suitability of lying and comfort of
sitting.

Cheers Martin