Às 20:20 de 11/09/2020, Graeme Fitzpatrick escreveu:

On Sat, 12 Sep 2020 at 07:01, António Madeira via Tagging
<tagging@openstreetmap.org <mailto:tagging@openstreetmap.org>> wrote:

    I ended choosing leisure=resort.
    There is an ill documented key for this tag, which seems to
    address the problem of defining the type of resort:
    https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:resort

    Maybe we could expand and better the type of resort, based on this
    key.

Not well documented at all, & as far as I can see, never discussed or
voted on either?

I've got to say that, personally, I don't like leisure=resort - I
would think it should be tourism=resort (despite that being deprecated)?

To me, leisure is something that you do for fun / relaxation in your
home town, while tourism is what you do when you go away on holidays.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:leisure%3Dresort even says "
attracting visitors for vacations, tourism"!

Thanks

Graeme

I agree that a resort should be with tourism, but I really don't know
the reasons that made tourism=resort to be deprecated (couldn't find any
discussion about it).