You misunderstood me. I don't _care_ about private swimming pools and
I don't think they are public interest. I don't think that mapping
them can get us trouble with GDPR. You see that's my problem with a
page like this: it blurs the line between ethics, legals and
recommending to map things that add the greatest value to the largest
number of users. I think these should have their separate pages.