On Sun, Oct 25, 2020, 12:59 Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdre...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> An alternative idea could be to use the type=site relation, add the ticket
> office with an appropriate role to the relation (e.g. "sells_tickets").
> Maybe the term "sells" should be omitted, because sometimes you need a
> ticket, but it is free (e.g. to control the number of people you let in, or
> to get an idea how many people have entered, even if there aren't safety
> reasons).

Maybe admission_issuer. But you also need a role for the place you need an
admission for. You probably wanted to add it in a site relation so you
don't have two relations, but I think it would just generate problems.
Maybe I'm wrong. That could be a separate proposal.

If we do this, I would prefer a strong relation between the feature and the
> ticket office, not just by the name, but with explicit links (a relation).

Relations are definitely safer, but I wanted to add a unique name version
for new editors that are intimidated by relations.
Also for cases when you would have a lot of admission issuers, so we don't
get some humongous relations. Maybe there's a venue for which you can buy a
ticket in any kiosk in town. I would rather tag something like that with a
admission:name=* than add all kiosks to a relation.

Thanks for your opinion!