It's easy to see how we would tag simple cases, like a cinema and a ticket
shop. Just add a relation, type=admission, cinema gets the role
"admission", and the ticket shop gets the role "issue".

The question is, how do we tag edge cases.
For example, a big amusement park. In my opinion, there should be a
relation with all the turnstiles with role "admission", and all the ticket
offices with role "issue". The amusement park in general doesn't even need
to be in the relation. All the other private entrances should be tagged
access=private or something like that. So the router can only route through
the turnstiles, and then, if it knows how to read the admission relation,
it sees that first you need a ticket.
Although, now that I think of it, you can add the whole theme park to the
relation, and add role "admission", that doesn't hurt.

Another example is a big nature park. There is one or two official
entrances, but you can just hike to that park without seeing any entrances
or boards that say "You have to have a ticket". There is a possibility you
buy a ticket from a ranger you accidentally meet. So do we put all the
paths in that park in the relation? Or is putting the whole park boundary,
and the oficial entrances enough?

With ski resorts, you would need to put all the aerialways in the relation
as "admission", and ticket shops as "issue". You don't put the ski slopes
or the whole ski resort with admission, because you can still hike through
there, you just can't use the ski lifts.

Does this sound good to you all? Are there more edge cases?

Janko