Hi all,

I wanted to ask you if there's a correct mapping of fire service areas. That's
areas in fire protection guidelines that will be reserved for emergency
vehicles.
I found quite a few that are tagged as landuse=military which is in my opinion
- the incorrect way.

I would like to propose a tag like this: landuse:emergency=fire_service_area or
landuse:emergency=fire_department

Looking forward to your opinions, thank you very much.

Kind regards

Christian

Freundliche Grüsse
Christian Nüssli
Applikationsverantwortlicher ELZ

Stadt Zürich
Schutz & Rettung
Direktwahl +41 44 411 22 85<tel:+41444112285>

Schutz & Rettung Zürich ist Top Employer 2020!
Weitere Infos:
www.stadt-zuerich.ch/srz-top-employer<https://www.stadt-zuerich.ch/pd/de/index/schutz_u_rettung_zuerich/medien/medienmitteilungen_-berichte/2020/februar/srz_erneut_als_einzigeverwaltungmittopemployerlabelausgezeic.html>