I'm not sure what you're referring to but I'll put some options here to
discuss:

Fire districts: used for declaring total for bans in Australia
https://www.cfa.vic.gov.au/warnings-restrictions/find-your-fire-district

Neighbourhood safer places in Victoria - where you can go as a last resort
in a bushfire situation
https://www.cfa.vic.gov.au/plan-prepare/neighbourhood-safer-places

There are also administrative fire service regions/districts in Victoria
but there would be minimal value in mapping these.
https://www.cfa.vic.gov.au/about/where-we-are

There are training grounds used solely for training emergency service
personnel
https://www.cfa.vic.gov.au/about/victorian-emergency-management-training-centres

 There is land which the fire stations sit on
amenity=fire_station
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:amenity%3Dfire_station

Then there is the fire stations
building=fire_station