Hi all,

Thanks a lot Lukas for reworking this proposal.

I like Joseph's idea of *electricity=grid/offgrid/yes/no* if you're
introducing *electricity:origin=**.
I'd suggest dropping the generator value as it brings confusion and can be
difficult to verify. Originally electricity=generator seemed to be intended
for diesel devices, but I think we should use something like
electricity:origin=diesel for it instead.

@Volker, I understand the tag might be less relevant in developed countries
where it is normal to have electricity. But electricity availability is an
important information in many developing countries (like mine) where most
of the population is not connected to the electricity grid. It would be
useful for health facilities and accommodation buildings... - See
Healthsites' data model at
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Global_Healthsites_Mapping_Project
where the tag is used.

Good job, Lukas!