> The wiki mentions healthcare:speciality=vaccination
> although it is not used/

Well it's used 34x already:
https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/healthcare%3Aspeciality=vaccination
While it was not in the original healthcare proposal it has been added on
6feb2017
and appears in translations of the page. I'd support it.

healthcare:speciality=vaccination
vaccination:covid19=yes

A "vaccination" subkey makes sense to me; remains the old discussion of
"=yes" lists, or semicolon separated values, i.e.

vaccination:covid19=yes
vaccination:influenza=yes
vaccination:measles=yes

vs.

vaccination=covid19;influenza;measles

As the healthcare:speciality key favours CSV, I'd recommend that for the subkey
as well.

wiki: "If a medical practitioner or a medical facility covers several specializations, they could be separated by a semicolon", which was indeed part of the original proposal.

tom