On 3/10/22 23:26, Volker Schmidt wrote:
A practical comment from an end user: it is helpful to know if a drinking-water point can be used to fill water bottles. Bubblers are tricky in that regard.
True, but it can be done.

BTW: a shower in many parts of the world may not "waste" drinking water, for example by using rain water.

In some parts of the world rain water is prized. The showers at William Creek Hotel, South Australia use bore water, rich in salt. Your towel will need a wash after drying yourself, the experienced skip the showers there unless your very dirty.