Hello,

Le 07.10.22 à 12:11, Martin Koppenhoefer a écrit :
who cares for "in use" or "approved"

me :)

approved that means that the subject has been discussed,
that people have spent time on it, that there has been
an opportunity to detect problems, to propose improvements
it's quite different from an "in use", because a guy invented
a new tag, then another one received the proposal by autocompletion
in iD and in the end we have many cases of a poorly named tag (I think of the suffix _type which doesn't mean anything) or poorly defined
or poorly integrated with other tags (just see the saga of fountains
or forest)

Regards,
Marc