Vincent,
I do appreciate your effort with this new proposal.
Are you aware that this week a new category "Tagging general discussion <https://community.openstreetmap.org/c/general/tagging/70>" has been created on https://community.openstreetmap.org ? It's probably better to follow this category than suscribing to tags (to-date) wiki, wiki-proposal, rfc, vote, proposal, ...
Regards,
Yves