Or have "cannot start vote for month after last one started"?

What would you count as "inflight proposals"?

What about proposals that are intended to be in permanent draft status
(I did it with https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?oldid=2139256
as I intended to document situation without pushing to vote, as noone
invented tag with a clear support - my plan was to wait until one of them
gets popular and declare it as a de facto tagging, amenity=traffic_park
seems to be getting there)

Oct 11, 2022, 17:16 by si...@poole.ch: