Technically what the electric utility is selling is energy, not power.  One
gets billed for kilowatt-hours, not kilowatts.  See [0].  However,
colloquially, the terms power and energy when it comes to electric
utilities are used interchangeably, although "power company" seems to be
favored vs. "energy company" in the US where I live.  If we want to be
clear, why not office=electric_utility (if that is what we mean)?

A more general issue is that often utilities provide more than one
service.  Xcel, which operates in parts of the US, provides both
electricity and natural gas (the latter which is technically energy too).
In a nearby city to where I live, the city owned utility provides
electricity, water, sewer, and internet.

Mike

[0] https://energyeducation.ca/encyclopedia/Energy_vs_power