My experience is that proposals are already announced on several channels other
then the current required mailing list. I always had good discussion on several
platforms for my proposal. Each community or person has another view which I
collect this way.

This proposal makes sure there are 2 required platforms where people have to
announce it. That way people have the choice to follow one of the two channels
of their choice to get updated on proposals. It is up to the proposal author to
announce it on other channels to increase the reach.

And btw, if this proposal really turns out bad (which I doubt), it can always
be reverted by someone creating a proposal for it. Sometimes you also have to
try something. What is the worst thing that can happen?

19 nov. 2022 02:39 van
mnalis-openstreetmaplist_at_voyager_hr_prfkut...@simplelogin.co: