On Wed, Nov 23, 2022 at 10:57 AM Matija Nalis <
mnalis-openstreetmapl...@voyager.hr> wrote:

> I find Discourse work well for short discussions (up to max. 10-15
> messages), but becomes totally unusable on
> bigger threads esp. with subthreads (e.g. highway=scramble discussion with
> 100+ messages).

A 100+ message thread on the mailing list is no better than on Discourse.
The problem is people spending too much time writing many long messages,
and not enough time reading and thinking.  Much as I would love if everyone
could learn to write concisely, this will probably always happen on any
platform.