I think anything two dimensional on a wall and with the purpose of creating
an art piece is a mural. We can add a new tag like
art_technique=scratching, cleaning, spray_paint, etc.. There is a fuzzy
border into graffiti, where the purpose is for little rebels without a
cause to have their tags be seen.

ned, 16. tra 2023. u 16:20 Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdre...@gmail.com>