sent from a phone

On 15 May 2023, at 09:18, Warin <61sundow...@gmail.com> wrote:

Tag it with office=government + government=emergency. "

One of 'my' cases are "Fire Control Centres" where directions are given to bush fire fighters in the field.

Thoughts???

I think this would still be quite generic tagging for an entity that only deals with fire control. There are already some tags in use for some emergency related features, e.g.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:emergency_service%3Dtechnical

I have no idea what a THW Station is .. so

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technisches_Hilfswerk

The places (stations etc) where the emergency response come from would not be an 'office'; "An office is a place of business where administrative or professional work is carried out. "  e.g. lawyers, accountants, records,

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:emergency%3Dses_station

Those I know ... the stations send out people and equipment to respond to storms, floods ... and some times other things. An administration site for them would not be sending people out into the field .. they handle purchases of equipment, insurance, training schedules .. basic paperwork. I think I have mapped such a site but am yet to confirm what I think it is, an administration site only not a response site.