Yes, I'm aware of ghost bikes, even if only since recently. Would
memorial:cause or something like that be useful? If it was a war
memorial, one could use memorial:cause:wikidata then to link to the
specific war or skirmish.

I wouldn't link to the wikidata entry for traffic accident, just to make
that clear.

(At least I put some effort into mapping some 17th century wayside
crosses in my area as a result. Or what's left of them.)

Anne

sent from a phone

On 10 Jun 2023, at 17:58, Anne-Karoline Distel <annekadis...@web.de>