From: John Baker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Montag, 18. März 2002 19:31
To: Tag Libraries Users List
Subject: Re: My last annoying question of the day, promise.:-)

On Monday 18 Mar 2002 18H:07 pm, you wrote:

>   Current time in milliseconds:
>   <c:out value="${page.dates[1].time}"/>
>
> This prints out output like:
>
>   Current time in milliseconds: 1016474790054
>
> Hope you can use this as a basis to determine what's wrong with your
> page.  Best,

Yeah, sorry, I was just being dumb. I'm only on day three of the crash
course
in JSTL. I'm actually very impressed, the stuff I have got working is much
nicer without all the:

<%
        // blah blah
%>

Is this possible though?

public class Moo {
        public static final String X = "Hello";
        public static final int Y = 10;
}

<c:param name="${Moo.X}" value="something"/>

Evidence would suggest not, as this also doesn't work:

<c:if test="${someInteger == Moo.Y">

never seems to evalute to true when someInteger is 10, but replacing Moo.Y
with '10' works fine :-)

John

--
John Baker, BSc CS.