Is it possible that the target page isn't set up to take query parameters
(versus request parameters passed in a POSTed body)?  The isomorphism
between the two isn't universal (although it is indeed common).  The
<c:import> tag, with <c:param>, only sends query-string parameters and
only uses the HTTP GET method.

What prints out if you write the following --

  <c:url value="http://intern.masterna.din.de/sixcms/detail.php";>
    <c:param name="id" value="${param.id}" />
  </c:url>

If it ends with "?id=XXXXX" (where XXXXX is the right value), then the
problem isn't with your usage of JSTL but with the target page.

Hope that helps,

--
Shawn Bayern
Author, "JSP Standard Tag Library"  http://www.jstlbook.com