thanks your help... at least i know now that it should work. so i guess i will have to
check my libraries i am using...

cheers timo

On Fri, 5 Apr 2002, TIMO EINSIEDLER-BURGER wrote:

> the printout is:
>
> http://intern.masterna.din.de/sixcms/detail.php?id=%24%7Bparam.id%7D
>
> seems rather strange to me, do you know more ?

Yes, that doesn't look right; in fact, what's happening is the literal
value in the 'value' attribute is being passed, encoded:  ${param.id} is
the same, in a URL, as %24%7Bparam.id%7D.

The only reasonable guess that I can make, from here, is that you're using
the 'rt' version of the library, which you've mapped to the "c" prefix.
But this doesn't make the code you posted, so I'm not sure it's a very
good guess.  I can indeed confirm that the code works for me, however.

--
Shawn Bayern
Author, "JSP Standard Tag Library"  http://www.jstlbook.com