Quoting "T. Lamine Ba" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hi all,
>
> I have Apache connected to Tomcat 5.0.28 on a linux server.
> I have setup virtual hosts in my tomcat server.xml config file
> specifying a domain name for each webapp that I host.
>
> Problem:
> The tomcat container cannot find the listener classes, such as
> ResourceManagerListerner where I specify all my application parameters.

By "listener classes", do you mean classes you've specified in <listener>
elements within web.xml? Normally, those would appear either in WEB-INF/classes
or in JAR files in WEB-INF/lib, just like any other classes needed by your app.
If that's not what you mean, then please provide more info about your problem.

What, exactly, is the error you're seeing?

D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>