De : Hassan Schroeder [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : Tuesday, January 01, 2008 3:26 PM
À : Tag Libraries Users List
Objet : Re: c:reditect

On Jan 1, 2008 4:41 AM, Thierno Lamine Ba <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am looking for an alternative to the taglib c:redirect.  I would like to
use a library that can execute a redirection from one page to another while
passing custom parameters (c:param) without exposing these latter on the
url; such as the Form Submit procedure.

Why can't you just use a standard <jsp:forward/> ?

Or is an actual 302 redirect required?

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ [EMAIL PROTECTED]