Hello,

This is just an FYI for other people that might have the same problem.

I'm getting the following error...
Unable to compile class for JSP Generated servlet error:
/usr/share/tomcat5/...courseRegListing_jsp.java:390: cannot resolve symbol
symbol : method setValue (boolean) location: class
org.apache.taglibs.standard.tag.rt.core.SetTag
_jspx_th_c_set_8.setValue(catalog.isCourseMaterialsAvailable(student.getStudentPIDM(),
 curCourse.getTermCode(), curCourse.getSubjectCode(),
curCourse.getCourseNumber(), curCourse.getDeliveryMode(), curCourse.getCRN()));

This works under tomcat5 on my machine, but when I copy it to one of our test
servers, it fails with the error above.

It is happening on the following code...
  <c:set var="areMaterialsAvailable"
         value="<%=catalog.isCourseMaterialsAvailable(student.getStudentPIDM(),
curCourse.getTermCode(), curCourse.getSubjectCode(),
curCourse.getCourseNumber(), curCourse.getDeliveryMode(),
curCourse.getCRN())%>"/>

iscourseMaterialsAvailable() returns a native boolean data type.

This was an auto-boxing issue.  On my machine, I have tomcat5 running with java
1.5, but the test server is running 1.4.

Ooops. :)

__
---